|Turkey Hamburger Salad - 167 Calories|
Serves 7-14 (167-284 calories per serve)
As pictured - 1 hamburger with salad = 167 calories
2 hamburger with salad = 284 calories
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1kg Turkey mince - 1550 calories
2 tablespoons fresh diced coriander - 26 calories
85g (2 large) spring onions - 27 calories
165g Red capsicum - 35 calories
SALAD (per person)
15g Brown onion - 5 calories
I regular sized (100g) Roma tomato - 20 calories
70g Cucumber - 7 calories
25g Fresh Spinach leaves - 8 calories
I tablespoon Praise Balsamic 100% Fat free dressing - 10 calories
- Dice capsicum, slice spring onion and place in large bowl.
- Add coriander and stir. Add turkey and mix well with hands.
- Divide into 14 patties and flatten into hamburger shape (approx 100g raw weight).
- Wrap extra hamburger in food wrap or freezer containers and freeze for quick meals later.
- Slice cucumber, onion and tomato and place on bed of washed spinach leaves.
- Heat non-stick pan and fry hamburger 5 minutes each side or until cooked through and browned.
- When hamburgers are ready sprinkle dressing over salad and place hamburger on the centre top. Serve.
Chilli lovers press dried chilli flakes on the top of the hamburgers before freezing or frying.