Serves: 4 (50 Calories per serve)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
500g Zucchini - 70 calories
2 egg whites - 32 calories
10g Parmesan cheese - 50 calories
200g Caulirice - 48 calories (see easy microwave recipe)
- Prepare Caulirice and cool in refrigerator (or make in advance and cool)
- Top and tail zucchini and cut length-ways into strips approximately 4mm thick (skin on)
- Beat egg whites until fluffy and peaks form, place in large bowl.
- Add zucchini to egg whites and gently turn until egg covers strips.
- Lay individually on tray covered with baking paper.
- Sprinkle Caulirice over each slice.
- Finely grate Parmesan over the Caulirice and place in moderate oven.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve seasoned with crushed sea salt flakes.
|Prepared ready for baking|