|Caulirice pictured with poached eggs on top.|
Serves: 4 (24 Calories per serve)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
400g Cauliflower - 96 calories
- Chop cauliflower roughly and add to food processor (florets and stalk).
- Serve as you would rice or couscous.
- Process Cauliflower in food processor until fine.
- Place in microwave proof bowl fitted with a lid.
- Microwave 6 minutes on high.
- Caulirice can be made a day ahead and reheated in microwave before serving. This great for using left overs the next day.
- Use Caulirice as a filler in fish patties too.
- Replace toast under poached eggs with Caulirice.
- The uses are endless!