|Apricot Pork Melody - 184 calories per serve|
Serves: 8 (184 calories per serve)
Serving as pictured
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
This meal is quick and easy and great for a cold day when the family is extra hungry.
450g lean diced pork - 450 calories
700g orange sweet potato - 245 calories
200g onion (1x large) - 54 calories
2 cloves garlic - 10 calories
400g apricots in natural juice - 176 calories
2 tablespoons soy sauce - 80 calories
Salt to taste.
- Cut sweet potatoes into cubes and place in bowl
- Dice onion and garlic and add to sweet potato.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add meat and lightly brown both sides, then set a side.
- To the same pan add vegetables and stir fry until browned but not cooked.
- Add apricots with a the juice and soy sauce and return meat to pan.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes on medium heat or until meat is cooked through.