|Tuna & Cheese Bake (Ignore the garlic toast at the back. That was for hubby)|
Serves: 3-4 (197-263 Calories per serve)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
60g Light Ricotta - 61 calories
185g tin Tuna in springwater (drained) - 144 calories
40g Mushrooms - 10 calories
100g Carrots - 30 calories
25g onion - 7 calories
400g Zucchini - 48 calories
25g Potato flour - 80 calories
50g corn kennels - 105 calories
4 egg whites - 60 calories
30g Ground almonds - 174 calories
10g Parmesan cheese - 39 Calories
Coconut or olive oil spray - 30 calories
- Prepare baking tray with light spray of coconut or olive oil.
- Dice mushrooms and grate carrot and zucchini.
- Add all ingredients except for almonds in bowl and mix throughly.
- Sprinkle with ground almonds.
- Bake in moderate oven 30 minutes or until cooked through.
This is a high protein dish. Serve it on a bed of light green salad and tomatoes. (add calories)