|Lean Chicken Chicky - 310 calories per serve|
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
600g Chicken breast (skin off) - 900 calories
100g small mushrooms - 25 calories
100g snow peas - 30 calories
100ml Gluten free asian plum sauce (Ayam) - 195 calories
425g Bean Cuisine: Spicy Masala Chickpeas - 400 calories
1 tbsp sesame oil - 175 calories
600g Cauliflower - 144 calories
- Prepare cauliflower for Caulirice (process ready to microwave- see recipe).
- Slice chicken breast against the grain into small slices and set aside.
- Cut mushrooms into quarters and roughly chop snow peas. Open can of chickpeas and measure out plum sauce.
- Heat non-stick pan adding oil. Quickly add chicken stiring until sealed.
- Turn heat down low and add mushrooms, chickpeas and snowpeas.
- Microwave the cauliflower (see recipe) while heating the vegetables and stirring through.
- When cauliflower is cooked add plumb sauce to wok and stir through.
- Serve immediately.
If Spicy Masala Chickpeas are not available use homemade or can with a low calories chilli sauce. The tin chickpeas above were not too spicy for my fussy 7 year old who hates anything even slightly spicy, so if you are looking for heat in this recipe add chilli.